Drupal is one of the worlds leading content management system. It is used on many high profile sites. It is known for its security and extendibility. Perform a free automated Drupal security test by filling out the following form. Our scanning systems will test your website in a non-intrusive manner and deliver a report to your email address detailing the security related information that was discovered.
Start Drupal Security Scan
Access to scanning is restricted.
- Get an overview of the security configuration of a Drupal installation.
- Detect known security vulnerabilities and configuration mistakes.
- Discover the quality of sites sharing the same IP address with a reputation check.
About the Drupal Security Scan
This scan will test a Drupal installation for common security issues, mis-configurations as well as performing a web reputation analysis of sites that are being linked and sites that are hosted on the same IP address. It is a passive scan in that all the information gathered is from performing regular web requests against the specified site.
Checks include the following:
- Determine if Drupal installation is present
- Perform web reputation lookups for site (Google Safebrowsing, Norton Safeweb and MyWot services).
- Test for an “admin” user account
- Test for “directory indexing enabled on themes / modules”
- Test for robots.txt
- Test for readable .htacess
- List external sites linked from main page and web reputation of each
- List any external iframes
- List Internal Site Links
- Perform Geolocation and Web Hosting information lookups
- Find web sites sharing the IP address and performs web reputation lookups.